Assam Police Admit Card 2021
During the year 2020, Assam Police has released 2 employment notifications for the recruitment of 1734 Vacancy in the Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam Police Radio Organisation (APRO) and Fire & Emergency Service (F&ES), Assam. The cadres are Constable /Guardsman (Grade-III), Constable, Sub Officer, Firemen and Emergency Rescuer.
Now, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam is soon going to conduct Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) against these vacancy in Assam Police starting from 25th October 2021. Accordingly, Assam Police will release the Assam Police Admit Card w.e.f 12th October 2021 on SLPRB official website (https://slprbassam.in) . Candidates who have been shortlisted for PST / PET will be able to download their admit card from this page.
Due to enforcement of Model Code Conduct in connection with bye election in some LACs of the state, admit cards for the following districts namely Kokrajhar, Dhubri, Baksa, Barpeta, Sivasagar and Jorhat will be issued after completion of the process of bye election in the state.
Assam Police Admit Card Details
Name of the posts:
Assam Police Radio Organisation:
- Constable of Police (Communication): 802 posts
- Constable of Police (UB): 2 posts
- Constable of Police (Messenger): 7 posts
- Constable of Police (Carpenter): 1 post
Fire & Emergency Service (F&ES), Assam
- Sub Officer: 3 posts
- Firemen: 410 posts
- Emergency Rescuer: 57 posts
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam:
Constable /Guardsman (Grade-III):
- 451 posts
Total No of posts:
Name of organisation/s:
- APRO, F&ES & Civil Defence and Home Guards
- State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam
Name of test:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST)
Date of test:
- 25th October 2021 onwards
Venue of exam:
- Details will be available on admit card
Admit card status:
- Not released
Date of availability of online admit card:
- From 12th October 2021
- 8826762317 or email@example.com.
How to download Assam Police Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 1734 Vacancy in APRO, Civil Defence & FES of Assam Police may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the PET- Physical Efficiency Test & PST- Physical Standard Test (PET & PST) .
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web Links section.
- Step 2: Click on the Assam Police Admit Card Link.
- Step 3: Enter Your Phone No. / Email ID / Application ID (anyone of these).
- Step 4: Click on the Login button.
- Step 5: Your admit card will be available for print or download.
- Step 6: Take a print of the same and carry your call letter to examination centre .
Assam Police Admit Card Download Helpline:
- Candidates facing a difficulty in downloading the Admit Card may immediately contact Helpline No.- 8826762317 (10 AM to 5 PM) or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- লগ ইনত সমস্যা পাইছে নেকি? অনুগ্ৰহ কৰি সহায়তা কেন্দ্ৰৰ 8826762317 নম্বৰত যোগাযোগ কৰক।
Important Web-Links of Assam Police Admit Card:
|Civil Defence & Home Guards Admit Card||Click Here|
|APRO and F&ES Admit Card||Click Here|
|Bye Election Notice for 6 Districts||Click Here|
|PET/ PST Notification||Click Here|
|Advertisement (Civil Defence & HG)||Click Here|
|Advertisement (APRO & FES)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Police PST/ PET Exam Schedule:
- State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam is going to conduct PST/ PET for the following 33 districts. The Candidates of the said districts will be able to download their Admit Cards for PST/ PET with effect from 12th October 2021.
|Name of District||Start Date|
|West Karbi Anglong||06/12/2021|