AIMCMR Guwahati Admission 2022
AIMCMR Admission: Assam Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research (AIMCMR) Guwahati has released the official admission notification 2022 for admission into 2 year M.A. in Mass Communication (MAMC) course. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here within 10th August 2022.
AIMCMR Guwahati Admission Details
|Name of institute||Assam Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research (AIMCMR)|
|Name of course||M.A. in Mass Communication (MAMC)|
|Course duration||4 semesters|
|Affiliated to||Dibrugarh University|
|Mode of application||Offline/ Online|
|Phone No||6000021146, 8638081406, 8472065215|
About AIMCMR Guwahati:
- ◉ Assam Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research (AIMCMR) Guwahati is a premier Mass Communication institute in Guwahati. Established in 2007, the institute is affiliated to Dibrugarh University. The institute is also a study centre of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University.
- ◉ The institute offers a number of courses.
I. Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication & Journalism (MAMC) of Dibrugarh University.
- ◉ The DU syllabus of Post Graduation Degree will be strictly followed.
II. One year Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (DJMC), of AIMCMR
- ◉ One year Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication is highly emphasized on Practical Journalism. It covers different branches of Journalism. Students will get the opportunity to choose specialization from four branches i.e. Television, Radio, Public Relation and Digital Media. The basic theory of Journalism and Media Laws & Ethics is seminal part of this course.
Eligibility Criteria of AIMCMR Guwahati Admission:
- ◉ For MAMC: Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- ◉ For Diploma: HS passed from certified board of education.
Selection Process of AIMCMR Guwahati Admission:
- ◉ Candidates will be selected for admission into M.A. in Mass Communication (MAMC) course based on the marks obtained in Graduation and Personal Interview.
How to apply for AIMCMR Guwahati Admission?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online and submit their applications by visiting the official web portal of Assam Institute of Mass Communication and Media Research (AIMCMR) Guwahati. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online for these courses.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application Form” link.
- ◉ Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Enter your own credentials and select the desired course.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, submit the form.
Important Web-links of AIMCMR Guwahati Admission:Join Whatsapp Group
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ Information Brouchre : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here