Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (AIDC Ltd) Recruitment 2022
Jobs in AIDC: Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (AIDC Ltd) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 6 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy. The online application will start from 9th March 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://aidcrecruitment.in.
Last Date: 28/03/2022.
AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022
1. Name of the Post:
- ◉ Technical Officer (Graduate Engineer)
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 4 [UR-3, OBC/MOBC-1]
Department wise vacancy:
- ◉ Civil Engineering: 3
- ◉ Electrical Engineering: 1
- ◉ B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- ◉ 1½ years’ experience / Management Training in respective fields of specialization.
- ◉ ₹ 30,000 – 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/-
- ◉ Not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation will be given as per state Govt. Rules).
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
2. Name of the Post:
- ◉ Junior Accounts Assistant
Related Posts : Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2023 – 240 Specialist Officer Vacancy, Online Apply
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 2 [UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1]
- ◉ B. Com with Accountancy from any recognized University.
- ◉ 1½ years’ experience / Training in line
- ◉ ₹ 14,000-60,500/- Grade Pay: Rs. 6,200/-
- ◉ Candidate should not be more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST(P) ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st March, 2022.
Technical Officer (Graduate Engineer)
- A) ₹ 250/- for SC/ST category candidate.
- B) ₹ 500/- for all other category candidate.
Junior Accounts Assistant:
- A) ₹ 150/- for SC/ST Category candidate.
- B) ₹ 300/- for all other Category candidate
How to Apply for AIDC Limited Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official AIDC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register New”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.
Candidates are required to upload:
- 1) A latest passport size photograph.
- 2) Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- 3) Qualifying Examination Certificate and Mark sheet.
- 4) Computer Diploma / Certificate (if applicable).
- 5) Scanned Signature.
- 6) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- 7) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Specimen Copy is available in the website https://aidcrecruitment.in
- 8) Discharge Book No. & Date, Place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
- 9) Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate (if applicable).
Important Web-Links of AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting Date of online application submission: 9th March, 2022
- ◉ Last Date of online application submission: 28th March 2022
Important Web-Links of AIDC Limited Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.