Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Teacher Transfer Portal
- 3 TTMS Portal Details
- 3.0.2 Name of process:
- 3.0.3 Name of portal:
- 3.0.4 Name of department:
- 3.0.5 Category of teacher:
- 3.0.6 Date of launch:
- 3.0.7 Mode of application:
- 3.0.8 Starting date submission of online transfer application:
- 3.0.9 Last date submission of online transfer application:
- 3.0.10 Helpline:
- 3.0.11 Official website:
- 3.1 How to Submit Online Teacher Transfer Application?
- 3.2 Documents to be uploaded in TTMS Portal:
- 3.3 Important Dates of Online Teacher Transfer & Posting 2022:
- 3.4 Important Web-Links of Teacher Transfer Portal:
- 3.5 FAQs of Online Mutual Transfer Portal:
Teacher Transfer Portal
In a bid to improve the quality of Education and to maintain better Pupil Teacher Ratio (PTR) in the schools, Education Department, Government of Assam has decided to change the usual process of transfer of teachers from offline to online. As a part of this process, the education department has launched an online portal called “Teacher Transfer Management System” aka TTMS.
|Teachers who submitted their service profile between 22nd November to 17th December 2021 can submit their online application for mutual transfer through TTMS Portal w.e.f 16th February 2022. The last date to apply online is 17th March 2022.|
Through this portal, all category of Teachers of Govt./ Provincialized Schools from Lower Primary to Senior Secondary Schools may now register and submit their service profile details in the web portal https://hrmsassam.in for smooth implementation of transfer and other services.
TTMS Portal Details
Name of process:
- ◉ Online Teacher Transfer Application
Name of portal:
- ◉ Teacher Transfer Management System or TTMS
Name of department:
- ◉ Department of Education, Government of Assam
Category of teacher:
- ◉ Teachers of Govt./ Provincialized schools from Lower Primary to Senior Secondary Schools
Date of launch:
- ◉ 22nd December 2021.
Mode of application:
- ◉ Online
Starting date submission of online transfer application:
- ◉ 16th February 2022, 9 AM
Last date submission of online transfer application:
- ◉ 17th March, 2022
- ◉ firstname.lastname@example.org or 18003453586
- ◉ https://hrmsassam.in
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
How to Submit Online Teacher Transfer Application?
- ◉ All category of Teachers of Govt./ Provincialized Schools of Assam starting from Lower Primary (LP) to Senior Secondary Schools (SS) who want to get them transferred to desired locations may now apply online .
Mutual Transfer Application:
➢ All teachers who already submitted their Service Profile Details may now enroll for online mutual transfer application. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Online Mutual Transfer Application link .
- ◉ Step 3: The official TTMS Portal will be displayed .
- ◉ Step 4: Log-in with your credentials .
- ◉ Step 5: Select your preferred location of work.
- ◉ Step 6: Save your preference and submit the application.
Service Profile Details:
- ◉ For Online Transfer & Posting of Teacher, first of all, he/ she may now register and submit their service profile details in the TTMS portal within stipulated time period.
➢ Only after submission of service profile details, they will be able to submit their option/s for transfer to individual preferred location/s. Here are the basic steps one needs to follow.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Submit Service Profile link .
- ◉ Step 3: The official TTMS Portal will be displayed.
- ◉ Step 4: Click on “Create Account” button .
- ◉ Step 5: Enter required details – Name, Email id, Gender, DOB, Mobile number and select a password and submit button .
- ◉ Step 6: Next again click on Submit Service Profile link and sign in to the TTMS portal using Login button.
- ◉ Step 7: After logging in you have to fill up your personal details as asked in the following 11 sections –
➢ School details (Elementary/ Secondary)
➢ Personal Details
➢ Academic Qualification
➢ Professional & Other Qualification
➢ Service Details
➢ Salary Accounts & Other Official Account Details
➢ Service Records
➢ Award Received
➢ Promotion Details
➢ Other Details and
➢ Supporting Documents to upload
- ◉ Step 8: At the end, submit the form .
Documents to be uploaded in TTMS Portal:
- ◉ All teachers looking for transfer and posting to their desired locations have to mandatorily upload copy of the following documents.
- ◉ TET Marksheet cum Certificate
- ◉ D. El Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet
- ◉ HSSLC Mark sheet
- ◉ Graduation Mark sheet
- ◉ Proof of Date of Birth
- ◉ Appointment Letter
➢ Note: For those teachers who had joined before 3rd September, 2001, uploading of TET Mark sheet cum Certificate and OD. El. Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet is not mandatory.
Size of Documents:
- ◉ The maximum size of each of the supporting documents should not exceed 300KB.
Photograph & Signature:
- ◉ Teachers have to upload one clear passport size photograph and copy of scanned signature.
Size of photograph & Signature
- ◉ Maximum size of each should not exceed 50 KB.
Important Dates of Online Teacher Transfer & Posting 2022:
- ◉ Starting date submission of online application: 16th February 2022
- ◉ Last date submission of online application: 17th March, 2022
Important Web-Links of Teacher Transfer Portal:
- ◉ Online Mutual Transfer Application : Click Here
- ◉ Submit Service Profile : Click Here
- ◉ Download Sample Form : Click Here
- ◉ Official Notification : Click Here | Last Date Extension
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
FAQs of Online Mutual Transfer Portal:
1. What is the starting date of online application?
- ◉ The starting date of Online Transfer & Posting of Teacher is 16th February 2022.
2. What is the last date of online application?
- ◉ The last date of Online Transfer & Posting of Teacher online application submission is 17th March 2022.
3. What is the official website of Online Transfer & Posting of Teacher ?
- ◉ The official website of Online Transfer & Posting of Teacher is https://hrmsassam.in/.