Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat Recruitment 2022
Jobs in RFRI: Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 2 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 16/01/2022.
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Number of Vacancy:
- 2 [SC]
Scale of Pay:
- Level-1, ₹ 18,000-56,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of RFRI Jorhat Recruitment:
- Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed for the departmental candidates. Relaxable for Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government Of India time to time.
- 10th class pass from a recognised Board/ School.
- 3 years or more experience in relevant trade.
How to apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment?
➢ Interested candidates who fulfil all the requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box. No. 126, Jorhat-785001, Assam along with self attested copies of:
- (A) Certificate of proof of age.
- (B) Certificates/Mark-sheets of educational qualification.
- (C) Certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed format in support of claim belonging to SC, as applicable. In case the certificate is in a local vernacular language, its English translation should be submitted.
- (D) Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation/fee concession, as applicable.
➢ The envelope containing the application should be marked as “Application for the post of_______________________ (with post code)”
Important Date of RFRI Jorhat Recruitment:
- Last date for receipt of application is 16.01.2022. For candidates of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, the last date of receipt of application is 31.01.2022.
Important Web-Links of RFRI Jorhat Recruitment:
- Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.