Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in PGCIL: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 1110 Apprentice Posts. The online application will start from 21st July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Last Date: 31/08/2021.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
Number of Vacancy:
Duration of Apprenticeship:
- 1 Year
- Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
- Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
- Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
- Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
- Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
- North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
- Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
- Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong:
- Arunachal Pradesh: 33
- Assam: 45
- Manipur: 10
- Meghalaya: 13
- Mizoram: 6
- Nagaland: 9
- Tripura: 11
- Graduate Electrical: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate (Computer Science): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Diploma Electrical: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: ₹ 11000 p.m.
- Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
➢ Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
Selection Process of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official PGCIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for PGCIL Apprentice recruitment.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- 3rd Step: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- 4th Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 5th Step: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 6th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2021
Important Web-Links of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Online Registration : Click Here .
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.