Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2021
- 3 NHAI Recruitment 2021
- 3.1 Eligibility Criteria of NHAI Recruitment:
- 3.2 Application Fee:
- 3.4 How to apply for NHAI Recruitment?
- 3.6 Important Dates of NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- 3.8 Important Web-Links of NHAI Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in NHAI: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 17 Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) vacancy. The online application will start from 30th October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://nhai.gov.in.
Last Date: 29/11/2021.
NHAI Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 06
- SC: 03
- ST: 01
- OBC (NCL) Central: 05
- EWS: 02
- Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised : Pay Band-3 : Rs. 56100-177500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-)
Eligibility Criteria of NHAI Recruitment:
- (i) Bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance) (through regular course) from a recognized University or Institute; OR
- Member of any organized Finance or Accounts related Service of the Central Government or the State Government;
- (ii) Four years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organization of repute which should include at least *prior experience of six months in Public Sector Undertaking or Government organization following ‘Double Entry Accounting System’.
- Not exceeding 35 years as on closing date of advertisement (relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different categories /groups, as mentioned subsequently).
- UR/ OBC-NCL: Rs 500/- (bank charges extra)
- EWS: Rs. 300/- (bank charges extra)
- SC/ST/PwD/Women: Nil
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step : Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step : Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- Step : In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step : Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step : Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step : At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- Staring date of submission of online application: 30th October 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 29th November 2021
- Last date for payment of application fee: 30th November 2021
- Correction of online application form: 2nd & 3rd December, 2021
Important Web-Links of NHAI Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.