Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2022
- 3 NBCC Recruitment 2022
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria of NBCC Recruitment:
- 3.4 How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment?
- 3.6 Important Date:
- 3.8 Important Web-Links of NBCC Vacancy:
NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2022
Jobs in NBCC: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) India 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 12 Marketing Executive Post. Interested and eligible candidates may apply these here.
Last Date: 13/01/2022.
NBCC Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Marketing Executive
Number of Vacancy:
- OBC (NCL): 05
- SC: 03
- ST: 01
- EWS: 03
- ₹ 42,500/– (Consolidated) per month.
- Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria of NBCC Recruitment:
- Upper Age Limit is 35 Years .
- Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
Post Qualification Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling. Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.
- UR/OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental Candidates: Nil .
- Payment mode: Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment?
➢ Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled application form in the prescribed proforma & Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi to Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
- A) Duly filled application form.
- B) Resume / bio- data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details etc.
- C) Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- D) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional etc.) and other qualifications, if any. If the marks are not in percentage, please provide the criteria of conversion into percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
- E) Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
- F) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PwBD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- G) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
- H) One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
- Closing Date for receiving Hard Copy of Application form in the prescribed proforma along with supporting documents: 13/01/2022 (17: 00 Hrs)
Important Web-Links of NBCC Vacancy:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.