Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Recruitment 2022
KVIC Jobs: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), North East Zone 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 10 Young Professional (YP) Vacancy under the administrative control of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Govt. of India). The online application will start from 26th July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://kviconline.gov.in/kvicrecyp2022/regist.jsp?ZONE=NE.
Last Date: 24/08/2022.
KVIC Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Young Professional (YP)
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 10
|◉ Khadi: 02|
◉ Village Industries: 04
◉ Establishment: 02
◉ Training 02
Place of Posting:
- ◉ Assam: 03
- ◉ Arunachal Pradesh: 01
- ◉ Manipur: 01
- ◉ Meghalaya: 01
- ◉ Mizoram: 01
- ◉ Nagaland: 01
- ◉ Sikkim: 01
- ◉ Tripura: 01
Remuneration Per Month:
- ◉ ₹ 25,000 to ₹ 30,000 p.m. plus conveyance ₹ 2,500 to 3,000 p.m. based on the qualification, experience and interview’s performance.
Nature of Engagement:
- ◉ The candidate shall be engaged on contractual basis initially for a period of one year only which may be further extended on the basis of performance for maximum 3 years.
Eligibility Criteria of KVIC Recruitment:
- ◉ Khadi: Masters of Engineering/Science in Textile Technology from recognized university.
- ◉ Desirable: Khadi karya karta course with 2 yrs. experience in relevant field.
- ◉ Village Industries: Masters of Engineering/Science or MBA with B.Sc. in any Discipline from recognized university.
- ◉ Establishment: Master degree in HR from recognized university.
- ◉ Training: Master in Social Work or Master of Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource or 2 years full time post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized university.
Upper Age Limit:
- ◉ Candidate should be below 27 years as on last date of application i.e 24.08.2022
- ◉ Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- ◉ Good Communication and Writing Skills.
- ◉ Sincere and committed to work
How to Apply for KVIC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting the official Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for KVIC Northeast Zone Recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links Section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- ◉ Step 3: Next again Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the required documents.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of KVIC Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 26th July 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 24th August 2022
Important Web-Links of KVIC Vacancy:
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.