Table of Contents
- 1 Place & Date of walk-in-Interview:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Recruitment 2022
IRCTC Jobs: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Limited 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 65 Hospitality Monitor Vacancy on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 29-30/08/2022.
IRCTC Limited Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Hospitality Monitor
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 65 (Sixty-five)
- ◉ ₹ 30,000/-p.m. including statutory deductions. In addition, Daily Allowance @ ₹ 350/- per day for duty onboard in train (s), Lodging Charges at outstation will be ₹ 240/-, if night stay is involved. National holiday allowance (NHA)- ₹ 384 per national holiday, if worked. Medical Insurance-₹ 800 per month (reimbursable on submission of valid documents). The nature of duty would require movement in trains up to 22 days per month.
Place of posting:
- ◉ The selected candidates may be posted in Northeastern States/West Bengal/Bihar/Jharkhand. However, candidates may be transferred/posted anywhere in India at the discretion of IRCTC.
Eligibility Criteria of IRCTC Limited Recruitment:
- ◉ Citizenship: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- ◉ Age Limit: Upper age limit should be 28 years, with relaxation for reserved communities as per extant rules to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants and by 10 years for PwBD applicants. Ex-Servicemen – up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years.
- ◉ Educational Qualification: 3-year full time B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from a Central/ State/Private Institutes of Hotel Management (CIHM/SIHM/PIHM), affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM&CT)/UGC/ AICTE/Govt. of India. Candidates who passed out in the academic years 2020-2021 & 2021-2022 are only eligible to apply.
- ◉ Security Deposit: The selected candidate(s) have to furnish security deposit in the form of Demand Draft for ₹ 25,000/-.
How to Apply for IRCTC Limited Recruitment?
- ◉ Candidates are advised to fill in the Application Form (attached with this advertisement) duly complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original documents, one set of attested copies of required documents i.e. (caste, education, experience) and three recent passport size photographs.
- ◉ Interview will be conducted based on the credentials of the candidates. Based on performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be selected and the offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and number of vacancies and will be subject to verification of antecedents.
Place & Date of walk-in-Interview:
(I) IHM Ranchi
- ◉ Date of Interview: 17/08/2022
|Near Central University of|
(II) IHM Durgapur
- ◉ Date of Interview: 18/08/2022
|Jemua Road, Aahoran Building,|
Fuljhore, Adjacent, CRPF Group
Centre, Durgapur, West Bengal
(III) IHM Hajipur
- ◉ Date of Interview: 22-23/08/2022
|Ramashish Chowk, Vaishali,|
National Highway 19, opposite
State Govt. Circuit House,
Yadav Colony, Bihar 844101
- ◉ Date of Interview: 25-26/08/2022
|P-16, Taratala Rd, Alipore,|
Kolkata, West Bengal 700088
(V) IHM Guwahati
- ◉ Date of Interview: 29-30/08/2022
|Upper Hengrabari, Chachal,|
Barbari, Opposite Doordarshan
Quarters, Guwahati – 781036
(VI) IHM Gangtok
- ◉ Date of Interview: 01/09/2022
|Sajong, Rumtek Gangtok,|
Important Web-Links of IRCTC Recruitment:
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.