Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Indian Navy: Indian Navy 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 350 posts of Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2021 batch. The online application will start from 19th July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Last Date: 23/07/2021.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR)
Number of Vacancy:
- 350 (Approximately)
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
- Candidates should born between 01-04-2001 to 30-09-2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
How to Apply Indian Navy MR Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here by visiting Indian Navy official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ . Candidates may submit their online application starting from 19th July 2021 till 23rd July 2021.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-07-2021
Important Web-Links of Indian Navy MR Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.