Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy Jobs: Indian Navy 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 112 Tradesman Mate Vacancy for classified as Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Industrial at various units of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command. The online application will start from 6th August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://erecruitment.andaman.gov.in/.
Last Date: 06/09/2022.
Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022
Name of Post:
- ◉ Tradesman Mate
Number of vacancy:
- ◉ 112
- ◉ UR: 43
- ◉ OBC: 32
- ◉ SC: 18
- ◉ ST: 08
- ◉ EWS: 11
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment:
- ◉ 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
- ◉ As per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – ₹ 18000-56900/-
- ◉ Between 18 to 25 years.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- ◉ SC/ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC: 3 years
- ◉ PWD (UR): 10 years
- ◉ PWD (OBC): 13 years
- ◉ PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
Scheme of Written Exam for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate:
➢ All Shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 4 above. The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:-
- (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning: 25 marks
- (ii) General English & Comprehension: 25 marks
- (iii) Numerical Aptitude/Quantitative Ability: 25 marks
- (iv) General Awareness: 25 marks
Syllabus for Written Exam for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate:
- (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
- (ii) General English & Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- (iii) Numerical Aptitudes/Quantitative Ability. This test will include question on problems relating to number systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- (iv) General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
How to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Indian Navy Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting Date of online application submission: 6th August 2022
- ◉ Last Date of online application submission: 06th September 2022
Important Web-links for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 2022:
1. What is the starting date of online application?
- ◉ The starting date of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate online application submission is 6th August 2022.
2. What is the total number of vacancy of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment?
- ◉ The total number of vacancies under Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment is 112.
3. What is the last date of online application?
- ◉ The last date of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate online application submission is 06th September 2022.