Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Indian Army: Indian Army 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 9 posts for Judge Advocate General (JAG) Department against 29th Entry course commencing from October 2022. The online application will start from 19th January 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Last Date: 17/02/2022.
Indian Army Law Officer Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Indian Army 29th JAG Law Entry
Number of Vacancy:
- 9 [Male-06, Female-03]
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocates with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/ University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- 21-27 years as of 01/07/2022
- Pay Level-10 ₹ 56100 – 17750
How to Apply for Indian Army Law Officer Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Army Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: At the end, submit the form.
- Step 6: Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 19th January 2022 at 1500 hrs
- Last date of submission of online application: 17th February 2022 at 1500 hrs
Important Web-Links of Indian Army Law Officer Recruitment:
- Online Application : Registration | Login
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.