Table of Contents
Income Tax Department NER Recruitment 2022
Income Tax Department Jobs: Income Tax Department (ITD) North East Region (NER) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 05 Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant Group-“C” Vacancy for meritorious sports persons. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date : 29/09/2022.
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Job Location||Northeastern Region|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Details
1. Inspector of Income Tax
- ◉ Number of vacancy: 01 (One)
- ◉ Education Qualification: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- ◉ Pay Scale: Inspector of Income Tax in the pay Level 7 of the Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of ₹ 4600/- in PB-2 of ₹ 9300-34800 of 6th CPC.
- ◉ Age limit: 18-30 years (as on 31.08.2022)
2. Tax Assistant
- ◉ Number of vacancy: 04 (Four)
- ◉ Education Qualification: (i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent and (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- ◉ Pay Scale: Tax Assistant in the pay Level 4 of the Pay Matrix (as per 7lh CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of ₹ 2400/- in PB-1 of ₹ 5200-20200 of 6th CPC.
- ◉ Age limit: 18-27 years (as on 31.08.2022)
Relaxation age for Income Tax Department NER Vacancy:
- (i) The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years (10 years in case of SC/ST candidates) in the case of sportspersons with exceptional achievements as mentioned in DoPT Office Memorandum No.1S012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987 and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
- (ii) Departmental candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government can apply up to an age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST candidates).
- (i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- (ii) The candidate must have attained the stipulated Educational Qualification. Sports Eligibility and Age as on 31.08.2022.
How to Apply for Income Tax Department NER Recruitment?
- ◉ Applications must be submitted in the format given in Annexure-II and addressed to the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. & TPS), O/o the Pro Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Christian Basti, G S Road Guwahati, Assam-781005 by post/by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 29.09.2022 (up to 5.00 P.M). The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows:
- ◉ “Application for the Posts of……………UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS QUOTA”
- ◉ Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 29.09.2022.(upto 5.00 p.m).
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ New Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Whatsapp Alerts : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.