Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara Recruitment 2022
Mandal Jobs in Assam: Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 24 Lot Mandal (Grade III) posts under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara. Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 DC Goalpara Recruitment 2022
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of DC Goalpara Recruitment:
- 1.5 How to Apply for Goalpara Recruitment?
- 1.7 Important Dates of Goalpara Recruitment 2022:
- 1.9 Important Web-Links of DC Goalpara Vacancy:
Walk-in-Interview Date: 12/01/2022.
DC Goalpara Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Lot Mandal
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 07 posts
- UR (PWD): 01 post
- OBC/MOBC: 04 posts
- SC: 01 post
- ST (P): 02 posts
- ST (H): 03 posts
- EWS: 06 posts
- ₹ 14,000/- – ₹ 60,500/- per month and Grade Pay of ₹ 6200/- per month with other allowances as admissible under rules
Eligibility Criteria of DC Goalpara Recruitment:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC & ST: Upto to 45 years
- OBC/MOBC: Upto 43 years
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 months RCCC passed training certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate having a minimum 6 months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute may be given preference.
- Preference will be given for absorption of 08(eight) nos. of Additional Mondals who are working in the settlement operation in Goalpara district as per order dated 11.12.2017 passed by the Hon’ble Gauhati High Court in WP(C) No. 8004/2015 and also instruction issued by the Rev. & D.M.(LR) Deptt., Dispur vide letter No. RLR.15/2015/29, dated 31.05.2018 and O.M. No. RLR.92/95/Pt.-1/104, dated 23-09-2013, if they apply through proper channel.
- There is no application fee to apply for these posts.
How to Apply for Goalpara Recruitment?
- The application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara and should be submitted in the RKG Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara. The applicant shall furnish their Mobile Number, WhatsApp number and email ID (if any) on the Application Form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of examination.
- Application should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the RKG Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara, PO: Baladmari, Pin No. : 783121. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
Candidates should submit below mentioned documents along with application form:
- All Certificates and Marksheets in support of educational qualifications.
- 6 months RCCC Training Passed Certificate.
- Computer Proficiency Certificate .
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- 3 copies of Self Attested Recent Coloured Passport Size Photographs (one of which should be pasted on the Application Form).
Important Dates of Goalpara Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of application submission: 29th December 2022
- Last date of application submission: 12th January 2022 upto 3 PM
Important Web-Links of DC Goalpara Vacancy:
- Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.