Gauhati University Form Fill Up 2022
The BA, BSc and BCom 1st, 3rd and 5th semester final examination of Gauhati University is going to held shortly. Accordingly, the university has released the official notification of form fill up for above semester examinations. All the students of said semesters who are going to appear the semester exam need to fill up Gauhati University Exam Form mandatorily in online mode.
Gauhati University Form Fill Up Details
Name of exam:
- ◉ TDC Semester Examination, 2021
Name of university:
- ◉ Gauhati University
Name of semester/s:
- ◉ 1st, 3rd and 5th Semester
Name of course/s:
- ◉ BA, BSc, BCom
Type of exam:
- ◉ Written Examination
Date of exam:
- ◉ 26th February to 13th April 2022
How to Complete GU Online Form Fill Up Process?
➢ Students who are preparing for the upcoming TDC 1st, 3rd and 5th semester exams of BA, BSc and BCom courses are required to fill their online GU examination form. The official Gauhati University exam routine has already been released for these courses. Students can follow the below mentioned steps to complete the GU Online Form Fill Up process.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Go to your GU Online Form Fill Up link.
- ◉ Step 3: Login with your credentials, fill all details and select your subjects.
- ◉ Step 4: Make necessary payment and take print out of Payment Receipt & Application Form.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, submit the Application Form and other documents at your college .
Important Dates of GU Online Form Fill Up 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of GU form fill up: 24th February 2022
- ◉ Last date of GU form fill up: 5th March 2022
Important Web-Links of GU Online Form Fill Up:
- ◉ GU Online Form Fill Up : Click Here
- ◉ Official Notification : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
Gauhati University Helpline:
- ◉ Any candidates facing any difficulties during Gauhati University online form fill up process may contact respective authority through following channels.
For Any Query:
- ◉ Phone Numbers: 6900879777, 8011822200, 8948918631 (Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 5 PM)
- ◉ Email Addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Payment Failure Related Query:
➢ In case your payment failed and balance deduct from your bank Account. Please contact at following email address:
- ◉ ecomSupport.Kolkata@hdfcbank.com
- ◉ ecomSupport.Northeast@hdfcbank.com
- ◉ email@example.com