Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Guwahati Recruitment 2022
ESIC Guwahati: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), North East Region, Guwahati 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 18 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. The online application will start from 15th January 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.esic.nic.in.
Last Date: 15/02/2022.
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022
1. Name of the Post:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Number of Vacancy:
- 1 (OBC)
- Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Pay Level — 4 (₹ 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
2. Name of the Post:
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Number of Vacancy:
- 17 [UR-7, SC-2, OBC-6, EWS-2]
- Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- Matriculation or equivalent ass from recognized Board.
- Pay Level — 1 (₹ 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen, for ESIC Employees/ Government Servants and for other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions and orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
How to Apply for ESIC Guwahati Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official ESIC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NHPC Vacancy.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now”.
- Step 3: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 4: Next, submit the form.
- Step 5: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 15/01/202
- Last date of submission of online application: 15/02/2022
Important Web-Links of ESIC Guwahati Vacancy:
- Online Application : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.