Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
- 3 Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment 2021
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria of Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment:
- 3.4 How to Apply for Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment?
- 3.6 Important Date:
- 3.8 Important Web-Links of Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment:
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhemaji Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Dhemaji: Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhemaji 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 3 Grade IV (Peon) posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Last Date: 30/11/2021.
Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Grade IV (Peon)
Number of Vacancy:
- 3 [UR]
- Rs 12,000 to Rs 52000, GP: Rs 3900
Eligibility Criteria of Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment:
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable for the ST/SC and Other Backward Classes candidates as Per rules.
- The candidate must have passed Class VIII. However, Higher Secondary Passed and higher than that are not eligible to apply.
Employment Exchange Registration:
- Applicant must be enrolled in Employment Exchange and should have valid Registration Card as on date of application.
How to Apply for Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply using ” Standard Form (Assam Gazette of Part IX )” along with attested copies of certificates/ documents, 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs, self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/-.
- Application shall be submitted to the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhemaji.
- Last date of Submission of Form: 30-11-2021 (at 4.30 P.M.).
Important Web-Links of Dhemaji Judiciary Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.