CPPIPR, Assam Recruitment 2022
CPP–IPR Jobs: Centre of Plasma Physics-Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR) Guwahati 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 5 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy on a temporary position. Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in Interview Date: 13/07/2022.
CPP–IPR Guwahati Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 5
- ◉ Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be appointed initially for a period of two years and will be extended/promoted to SRF subject to satisfactory performance.
- ◉ ₹31,000/-p.m. + HRA (Consolidated) which will be raised to 35,000/- + HRA per month after two years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Educational Qualification: M. Sc. In one of the following subjects:
- ◉ Physics and Applied Physics with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in the M. Sc. Final exam. Students should have Physics and Mathematics at the under graduate level.
- ◉ NET, JEST and GATE qualified students can directly appear for the interview at CPP-IPR. Other shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for a national-level written test that will be conducted at CPP-IPR.
- ◉ Not more than 28 years on 01/04/2022. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Differently-abled etc. as per Govt. of India notifications. The age limit is relaxable by five years for SC/ST, three years for OBC, and ten years for Differently-abled person.
How to Apply for CPP–IPR Guwahati Recruitment?
- ◉ Interested candidates are requested to fill the application form and send it by India Post or any other courier services as convenient to the address given below.
- ◉ The last date of receipt of applications at CPP-IPR is 13/7/2022.
- ◉ Applicants are required to attach/enclose the following documents while filling the application form, failing which their candidature will not be considered and Institute will not be responsible for the same.
- A recent passport size color photograph.
- Self-attested copies of supporting documents:
- I) Proof of age.
- II) All educational mark sheets, certificates, etc.
- III) Certificate of caste/community/class in the prescribed format.
- IV) Any other relevant testimonials etc.
➢ The application with self-attested copies of all documents should be sent in an envelope superscribing “Application for CPP-IPR/JRF/2022” to the following address.
|Administrative Officer – I|
Centre of Plasma Physics – Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR)
Assam – 782402.
Important Web-Links of CPP–IPR Guwahati Recruitment:
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.