C.K.B. College, Teok Recruitment 2022
Jobs in CKB College: Chandra Kamal Bezbaruah (CKB) College, Teok, Jorhat 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 3 Assistant Professor posts in various disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 28/02/2022.
CKB College Teok Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- ◉ Assistant Professor
Numer of Vacancy:
- ◉ 03
- ◉ Economics: 1
- ◉ Education: 1
- ◉ Political Science: 1
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of CKB College Teok Recruitment:
- ◉ Age Should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2021 and relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- (I) Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- (II) Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- (III) Notwithstanding, anything contained in sub clause (i) and (ii) to the clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- (IV) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- (V) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause-3.4.1 )
- (vi) The period of time taken by Candidates to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching/research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
How to apply for CKB College Teok Recruitment?
- ◉ Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs.2500/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal C.K.B. College, Teok” payable at SBI Teok branch .
- ◉ The applications must reach the office of the Principal & Secretary, C.K.B. College, Teok, PO- Jogduar (Teok), Dist- Jorhat , PIN- 785112 on or before 28-02-2022.
Important Web-Links of CKB College Recruitment:
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.