District and Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar Recruitment 2022
Cachar Jobs: Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 11 Grade-IV vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 31/08/2022.
Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Grade IV
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 11
Category wise vacancy:
- ◉ UR: 4
- ◉ OBC/MOBC: 3
- ◉ ST(H): 1
- ◉ ST(P): 1
- ◉ SC: 1
- ◉ EWS: 1
- ◉ ₹ 12000-37500/-, G.P-₹ 3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Cachar Judiciary Recruitment:
- ◉ Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.06.2022.
- ◉ Age Relaxation: The upper age- limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC as per Govt. Rules. The upper age-limit in case of PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class VIII or read up to Class XII.( Candidates who have passed Class XII or above shall be ineligible to apply) Candidates possessing special skills will be given preference.
Related Posts : Bhawanipur Anchalik College Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Professor, Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
How to Apply for Cachar Judiciary Recruitment?
- ◉ Interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications on Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) addressing to the District & Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar mentioning in the envelope “Application for the post of Grade IV” either through post or by hand to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Cachar, Silchar.
- ◉ The candidates who intend to submit their application by hand directly shall drop their applications in the drop box which will be kept in the 1st floor of the new court building adjacent to the Chief Administrative Officer’s chamber from 10:00am to 05:00pm in the working days w.e.f. 12-8-22 to 31-8-22.
- ◉ Applications must be submitted with self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates in support of age, educational qualification and caste etc.,(Candidates must furnish certificates in respect of special skills) along with 4 (four) recent passport size photographs with the application with MOBILE NUMBER preferably, Whatsapp number.
- ◉ Candidates serving in Govt. Departments must submit their applications through proper channel.
Important Dates of Cachar Judiciary Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 12th August 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 31st August 2022
Important Web-Links of Cachar Judiciary Vacancy:
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.