Cachar College Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Cachar College: Cachar College 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 12 Assistant Professor posts. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application must reach the office of the Principal, Cachar College within 15 (Fifteen) days from the publication.
Date Of Published: 21/02/2022
Last Date: 15 Days.
Cachar College Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- ◉ Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 12
- ◉ Arabic: 1
- ◉ Botany: 2
- ◉ Chemistry: 2
- ◉ Commerce: 1
- ◉ History: 2
- ◉ Philosophy: 1
- ◉ Physics: 2
- ◉ Zoology: 1
- UGC Scale of Pay & other allowances as admissible .
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of Cachar College Recruitment:
- i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by UGC like SLET / SET.
- iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in i and ii above, who are or have been awarded a PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET / SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University / Colleges / Institutions.
- iv) NET/ SLET / SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/ SLET / SET is not conducted.
- v) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks at the Master’s level for SC / ST / PWD categories of applicants for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions for the above mentioned posts.
- vi) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the PhD degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to September 19, 1991.
- vii) The period of time taken by candidates to accquire MPhil and PhD degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience for appointment to the positions .
- ◉ Candidates should not be more than 38 years of age as on 1 January 2022 with relaxation of 10 years for PwD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC /MOBC candidates.
How to apply for Cachar College Recruitment?
- ◉ Candidates can download the Application Form on the college website or from the website of DHE, Assam and the filled in application ( in duplicate) along with self-attested photocopies of academic credentials, relevant documents from HSLC onwards and PRC should be send to the following address:
- ◉ Applications should be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- only as non-refundable fee drawn in favour of Principal, Cachar College payable at State Bank of India, Silchar Branch (IFSC Code : SBIN0000183 and Branch Code : 000183)
- ◉ Last date of receipt of applications is within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: 21/02/2022] of this advertisement.
Important Web-Links of Cachar College Vacancy:
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.