Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
BPCL Jobs: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of Junior Executive (Operations) and Junior Executive (Accounts) vacancy. The online application will start from 23rd July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.bharatpetroleum.in.
Last Date: 08/08/2022.
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022
1. Junior Executive (Operations)
- ◉ Number of Vacancy: N/A
- ◉ Age Limit: 30 years as of 01.07.2022. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering (3-year course)/ B.Tech/ B.E./ B. Sc (Engg) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates.
- ◉ Experience: Minimum 8 years for Diploma holders and 4 years for Degree holders continuous post-qualification relevant work- experience (including minimum 5 years in managerial/ supervisory role) in Operations/ Maintenance roles in an Oil & Gas organization within India in the following plants :-
- A. POL Terminal/ Depot/ Installation having more than 25,000 KL storage capacity OR
- B. OISD -144 Compliant LPG Bottling Plant OR
- C. Cross-country (at least 50 km) POL/ LPG Pipeline OR
- D. Bulk LPG/ POL Coastal Import Terminal OR
- E. Commercial/ Defense Aviation Fueling Station OR
- F. Petroleum Oil Refinery OR
- G. City Gas Distribution.
2. Junior Executive (Accounts)
- ◉ Number of Vacancy: N/A
- ◉ Age Limit: 32 years as of 01.07.2022. The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) AND have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate from CA/ CMA institute respectively. Candidates having passed the final examination from CA/ CMA institute are NOT eligible to apply.
- ◉ Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the finance function.
- ◉ SC, ST & PwBD: Nil .
- ◉ UR, OBC- NCL, and EWS: ₹ 500 + payment gateway charges if any.
How to Apply for Bharat Petroleum Vacancy?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 23rd July 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 8th August 2022, 23:59 hours
Important Web Links of BPCL Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : 23rd July 2022
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.