Assam Secretariat Exam 2021
General Administration Department, Govt, of Assam has declared the 2nd phase of examination schedule for the recruitment of 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy in Assam Secretariat. Candidates shortlisted in the written test held on 21st February 2021 must now appear in the second phase of Assam Secretariat Recruitment.
The 2nd phase of exam will be Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be conducted centrally at Guwahati. The Precis Writing Test and Computer Practical Test would be held on 23-10-2021.
Assam Secretariat Exam Details
Name of the post:
- Junior Administrative Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
Name of department:
- Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam
Type of exam:
- Written Examination
Date of written exam:
- 21st February 2021
Written exam result date:
- 31st July 2021
Type of exam:
- Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing Test
Date of exam:
- 23rd October 2021
Venue of exam:
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Assam Secretariat Exam Schedule:
|Name of event||Timing|
|Date of exam||23rd October 2021|
|Reporting Time||Before 8.30 AM|
|Précis Writing||09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.|
|Computer Practical||11:00 A.M. onwards|
|Document Verification||11:00 A.M. onwards|
|Venue of exam||Guwahati|
Documents to Bring for Assam Secretariat Exam:
➢ The candidates must bring the following documents while reporting for the Precis Writing Test and Computer Practical Test on 23-10-2021. The verification of Original Documents etc. would be taken up in the examination venue itself.# Original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 21-02-2021 which was signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue .
- A recent Passport size Photograph .
- Original copies of Admit Card, Certificate, Marksheets of HSLC, HS and Graduation examination .
- Computer Proficiency Certificate/Diploma .
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate .
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates) .
- Disability Certificate issued by competent Authority (in case of PwD candidates).
- Discharge Book Number and date with place of issue (in case of Ex-servicemen).
- Income and Asset Certificate of the Family issued by the competent authority (in case of EWS candidate) .
- Declaration of Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of small family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 and
- Any other documents in original in support of candidature.
Important Web-Links of Assam Secretariat Exam:
- Assam Secretariat Exam Guidelines : Click Here
- Assam Secretariat Exam Venue Details : Click Here
- Assam Secretariat Exam Notice : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here