Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2022
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam is soon going to conduct the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test for the recruitment of 2134 Constable (AB/ UB) vacancy in Assam Police . The PST/ PET test will be held starting from 1st of February 2022.
Candidates who applied online for these Constable (UB) and Constable (AB) vacancy may now download their admit card from this page.
Assam Police Admit Card Details
Name of the post:
- Constable [Unarmed Branch (UB) and Armed Branch (AB) ]
Name of organisation:
- Assam Police
- SLPRB/REC/CONST (AB & UB)/20121/462/181 dated:06-12-2021
Number of Vacancy:
- 2,134 posts
➢ Constable (UB): 705 posts
➢ Constable (AB): 1,429 posts
- State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
Name of test:
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test
Date of test:
- Starting from 1st February 2022
Venue of exam:
- Details will be available on admit card
Admit card status:
- Not Released
Date of availability of online admit card:
- 21st January 2022
- 8826762317 or email@example.com.
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Assam Police Exam Dates:
➢ State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam will conduct a PST/ PET for 2134 Constable vacancy under Assam Police. The detailed PST/ PET schedule is yet to be released .
|District||Starting Date||Last Date|
|Bajali||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Bongaigaon||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Biswanath||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Charaideo||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Chirang||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Darrang||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Dhemaji||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Dhubri||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Kamrup Metro||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Kamrup Rural||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Karimganj||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Morigaon||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Sivasagar||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Sonitpur||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
|Udalguri||01-02-2022||To Be Updated Soon|
How to download Assam Police Constable Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 705 Constable (UB) and 1429 Constable (AB) vacancy in Assam Police may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the PST/ PET. Eligible candidates will be able to download their admit card; once the links are activated by the authority.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web Links section.
- Step 2: Click on the Assam Police Admit Card Link.
- Step 3: Enter Your Phone No. / Email ID / Application ID (anyone of these).
- Step 4: Click on the Login button.
- Step 5: Your admit card will be available for print or download.
- Step 6: Take a print of the same and carry your call letter to examination centre.
Assam Police Constable Admit Card Download Helpline:
- Candidates facing a difficulty in downloading the Admit Card may immediately contact Helpline No.- 8826762317 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|লগ ইনত সমস্যা পাইছে নেকি? অনুগ্ৰহ কৰি সহায়তা কেন্দ্ৰৰ 8826762317 নম্বৰত যোগাযোগ কৰক।|
Important Web-Links of Assam Police Admit Card:
- Assam Police Admit Card : Click Here
- Exam Notification : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
Assam Police Constable Exam Notification:
Selection Process of Assam Police Recruitment:
➢ The selection process for recruitment of Assam Police Constable (AB/ UB) consists of following three stages:
Physical Standard Test:
- Measurement of the height, weight & chest (only male & transgender) of the candidates will be done using latest technology and after which the candidate will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc.
- It will carry no marks.
- Once a candidate clears the PST he/she will have to appear in the PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Female Candidates: 40 marks
- Male Candidates: 60 marks
- (A) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 3200 mtrs. race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- (B) Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks)
- (A) Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 1600 mtrs. race to be completed within 8 minutes (480 seconds).
- (B) Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Written test will consist of 45 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. # For each correct answer the candidate will get one mark.
- Total marks for the Written Test will be 45.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages: Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ English.
- Duration of the Written Test will be 90 Minutes.
Syllabus of written test:
- I. Elementary Arithmetic
- II. General English
- III. Logical reasoning/ Mental ability
- IV. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- V. General Awareness/ General Knowledge and current affairs
Final Merit List:
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in PST/ PET, Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills, Viva-voce and written test.