Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in AAU: Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Jorhat 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 2 Field Man posts under the ‘Cost of Cultivation Scheme’ sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India. Interested and eligible candidates may here.
Last Date: 20/11/2021.
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Field Man
Number of Vacancy:
- 2 (and likely to increase the number)
Nature of post:
Scale of Pay:
- Consolidated pay in the pay scale of Rs. 14000-49000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700 (Revised).
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Agricultural University Recruitment:
- Maximum age limit will be 38 years as on 01st January 2021, which is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per rules.
- (i) Graduate in Science /Arts/Commerce from a Govt. recognized University.
- (ii) PGDCA/DCA from reputed institute.
How to Apply for Assam Agricultural University Jorhat Recruitment?
- Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order amounting Rs. 300/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST candidates must accompany the application form in favour of “Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, AAU, Jorhat” along with self attested copies of other supporting documents to be submitted to the Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, Assam Agricultural University Campus, Jorhat-13, Assam on or before the cut of date, i.e. Nov 20, 2021.
- Self-addressed stamped (Worth Rs. 6/-) envelope, Size – 23cm X 10cm should be sent along with the application form.
Important Web-Links of Assam Agricultural University Recruitment:
- Application Form : Click Here
- View official Official Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.