ARGUCOM, Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
Jobs in ARGUCOM: Assam Rajiv Gandhi University Of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM), Sivasagar 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of Registrar, Personal Secretary & Junior Accountant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application must reach the office of The Registrar, ARGUCOM Sivasagar within 30 (Thirty) days from the publication.
Date Of Published: 15/12/2021
Last Date: 30 Days.
ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
Number of Vacancy:
- As per sanctioned strength
- ₹ 1,44,200– 2,18,200
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration or Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education or 15 years administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in a University, research establishment or other educational Institute.
- The post of Registrar is a term post for a period of 5 years or attainment of 60 years of age whichever is earlier. Should not be above 55 years of age as on 14.01.2022.
2. Name of the Post:
- Personal Secretary (Executive level) to Vice–Chancellor, Registrar (Admn) & Registrar (Acad) with additional responsibility of Public Relations and Outreach program.
Number of Vacancy:
- CPC pay scale (PB–4)
- MBA or MPM or MPA (with three years experience) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in HRD or Hospitality Management (with five years experience). Candidates should have skill in use of computer including typing and should be familiar with Government, UGC Rules & Regulations. Knowledge in shorthand will be an added advantage. Experience in educational administration and training will be preferred.
3. Name of the Post:
- Junior Accountant with responsibility for Outreach program
Number of Vacancy:
- CPC pay scale (PB-3)
- MBA Finance/ M.Com
How to apply for ARGUCOM Sivasagar Recruitment?
- Candidates should send the applications by Registered Post/ Speed Post to the Dean (i/c) Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM), Basic Tinali, Gadadhar, Joysagar, Sivasagar–785665 (Assam) within within 30 days from the date of publication [DOP: 15/12/2021] of this advertisement.
- A draft of Rs. 1500/- in favour of “Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management”, payable at Sivasagar is to sent along with the hard copy of the application .
Personal Secretary and Junior Accountant:
➢ Candidates can send the Government of Assam Standard form format and attach the Bio–data along with necessary documents as below:
- Documents from HSLC to last examination passed.
- Certificate of any diploma/course pursued.
- Experience certificate.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer duly signed by the Competent Authority.
The Application form along with the necessary documents to be send to the address below:
|The Registrar, |
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management,
Basic Tini Ali, Gadadhar Nagar
- Last date of receiving the filled in application form is 30th December, 2021 .
- A demand draft of Rs.1000/– (Rupees One Thousand only) as application form fee should be drawn on any banks of India in favour of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, payable at Sivasagar.
Important Web-Links of ARGUCOM Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.