Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Jobs in APSC: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 15 Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer posts under various departments of Govt. of Assam. The online application will start from 3rd September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://apscrecruitment.in.
Last Date: 30/09/2021.
APSC Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer
Number of Vacancy:
- 15 [UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 4, STP: 2, STH: 1, SC: 1, EWS: 1]
- Planning Services under Transformation and Development Department, Assam
- ₹ 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: ₹ 11,800/-
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID card/Employment Registration need to be enclosed.
- The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer shall have 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
➢ ভাৰত আৰু অসম চৰকাৰৰ চাকৰিৰ বাবে অতি দৰকাৰী আৰু সকলোতকৈ বেছি বিক্ৰি হোৱা কিতাপসমূহ।
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Age relaxation : The upper age limit is relaxable:
- (I) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (II) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- (III) For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
- Women Candidate: 35.40
- Online .
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
➢ The persons who had applied against the 9 posts advertised earlier need not apply again and they will be eligible for selection against all 15 posts. Similarly, candidates who will apply afresh against the 6 additional posts, will also be eligible for selection against all 15 posts.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Staring date of online application: 03/09/2021
- Last date of online application: 30/09/2021
- Last date of fee payment: 02/10/2021
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : I | II .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.