Child Development Project Officer, Cachar District Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Anganwadi: Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Cachar 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 43 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancy of Anganwadi Centre under various Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS), Social Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 11/05/2022.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
1. Name of Post:
- ◉ Anganwadi Worker
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 13
- ◉ Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/ AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Name of Post:
- ◉ Anganwadi Helper
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 30
- ◉ Candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM. If HSLC/ AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- ◉ Anganwadi Worker: As per departmental regulation.
- ◉ Anganwadi Helper: As per departmental regulation.
ICDS Project-wise vacancy:
|Silchar Rural||10 posts|
|Silchar Urban||4 posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
- ◉ The candidate who apply for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper shall be a local women residing in the concerned Anganwadi Centre survey area where Anganwadi Centre is located.
- ◉ The residential proof in respect of the candidate for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper applied for will be issued by the Gaon Bura/Ward Member of the concerned Gaon Panchayat/President of the Gaon Panchayat for Rural area and Ward Commissioner/Chairperson of Municipal Board/Town Committee for Urban area.
- ◉ Preference will be given to the candidates trained in various sports , physical, medics as well as cultural activity .
How to Apply for Anganwadi Recruitment?
- ◉ Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in standard format provided by Office of the respective Child Development Project Officer. Application along with latest passport sized photographs, self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) within stipulated time.
List of Documents (self-attested) Required to Submit with Application Form:
- ◉ Application Form and Passport Size Photograph
- ◉ Educational Qualification & Marksheet
- ◉ Other Experience Certificate (as applicable)
- ◉ Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- ◉ Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- ◉ Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable)
Important Dates of Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 28th April 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of application: 11th May 2022
Important Web-Links of Anganwadi Recruitment:
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
Selection Process of Anganwadi Worker Recruitment:
- ◉ Selection will be based on Merit of Marks of HSSLC/HSLC/HMLC examination respectively.
- ◉ The list of shortlisted candidates shall be hanged in the notice board of the office of Child Development Project Officer. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to check the list in the Notice Board of the office of the Child Development Project Officer and appear for the selection test at the scheduled date and time as mentioned accordingly. No separate call fetter to the candidate will be issued.