AIWTD Society Recruitment 2021
Assam Career: Assam Inland Water Transport Development (AIWTD)Society 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 4 Procurement Management Assistant and Junior Engineer (JE) Posts under the World Bank funded AIWT Project. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Last Date: 20/09/2021.
AIWTD Society Recruitment Details
1. Name of the Post: Procurement Management Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 2
- Graduate (from a Govt. recognized University) in any discipline.
- Post Graduate will be preferred
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in supporting procurement related activities in any World Bank funded projects/ Externally aided projects or similar Govt. of India funded projects/National level reputed projects.
- In–depth knowledge and understanding of WB/ ADB or Similar External Donor Agencies in procurement guidelines and procedures will be preferred.
- Hands on experience in independent handling of GoA’s e–procurement portal will be preferred.
- Hands on experience in releasing tender document, preparing BoQ format in GoA’s e– procurement system is a must
Remuneration: Consolidated Remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 35,000/– to Rs. 50,000/– per month, depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate. Remuneration payable will be determined as per HR Policy of AIWTDS.
2. Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Number of Vacancy: 2
- Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of Project Management and good knowledge in project execution in large scale transport or infrastructure projects in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous bodies/Private companies of repute.
- Experience in World Bank/ Externally Aided Projects/ Govt. projects will be preferred.
Remuneration: Consolidated Remuneration will be in the range of Rs. 30,000 to Rs 45,000 per month. Depending on qualification, experience and competency of the candidate, the salary is negotiable. Remuneration payable will be determined as per HR Policy of AIWTDS.
Table of Contents
How to apply for AIWTD Society Recruitment?
Candidates having requisite qualification, age and experience may apply in English language as per the prescribed CV format given in the website in a sealed envelope clearly marking as “Application for …………….(Name of the position applied for) so as to reach the Additional State Project Director, AIWTD Society, Ulubari, Guwahati-781017 on or before 5 PM of 20th September 2021 along with a softy copy of the same format through e-mail to email@example.com.Join Whatsapp Group
Important Web-Links of AIWTD Society Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.