Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Recruitment 2021
- 3 AHSEC Recruitment 2021
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria of AHSEC Recruitment:
- 3.4 Application Fee:
- 3.6 Selection Process of AHSEC Recruitment:
- 3.8 How to Apply for AHSEC Assam Recruitment:
- 3.10 Walk-in-Interview schedule:
- 3.12 Important Web-Links of AHSEC Recruitment:
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council Recruitment 2021
Jobs in AHSEC: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 2 Office Assistant post. Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 28/09/2021.
AHSEC Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Office Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- Rs. 18000/- p.m.
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of AHSEC Recruitment:
- Candidate age must be 21 to 43 years as on 01/01/2021 .
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline having minimum of 60% marks and must have Diploma in Computer Education from the Government recognized institution. The candidates having Assamese as one of the subject in HSLC or equivalent examination will get extra weightage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in any Govt./Pvt. Organization. He/She must have experience in working with M.S. Office. M.S. Excel.
- Intending candidates must come in the interview with a Demand Draft (non refundable) of 200.00 (two hundred) only drawn in favour of the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
Selection Process of AHSEC Recruitment:
➢ Candidates have to attend a walk in interview. Marking Pattern of the interview is as mentioned below
● HSLC (10th) — maximum of 10 marks.
● HSSLC (12th) — maximum of 10 marks.
● Graduate — maximum of 10 marks.
● Diploma in Computer
- i) For Grade A: 5 marks
- ii) For Grade B : 3 marks
- iii) For Grade C : 2 marks
● Experience in MS Office package and Internet — maximum of 10 marks
● Computer Practical Knowledge Test — maximum of 25 marks
● Viva-voce — maximum of 20 marks
How to Apply for AHSEC Assam Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidate may appear before the Selection Board in the Council premises and requested to bring all certificates and mark sheets in original along with one set of photocopy of the same.
- Date: 28.09.2021
- Time: 10.30 am
- Venue: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021.
Join Whatsapp Group
Important Web-Links of AHSEC Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.