Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Exam 2022
UPSC Indian Forest Jobs: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the recruitment of 151 vacancy against Indian Forest Service Exam 2022 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022. The online application will start from 2nd February 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://upsc.gov.in.
Last Date: 22/02/2022.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2022
Name of examination:
- ◉ UPSC Forest Service Exam 2022
Number of of vacancy:
- ◉ 151
Name of organization:
- ◉ Union Public Service Commission
Exam centres in Assam:
- ◉ Jorhat and Dispur
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Forest Service Exam:
Age Limit as on 01-08-2022:
- ◉ Minimum Age: 21 Years
- ◉ Maximum Age: 32 Years
- ◉ Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2001
- ◉ Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- ◉ A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination Scheme:
➢ The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages :
- (i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
- (ii) Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
How to Apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam?
- ◉ Candidates are required to apply Online using the link for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination which will act as a screening mechanism for selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
➢ Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and register yourself.
- ◉ Step 3: Next again click on “Online Application” and Log in.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 2nd February 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 22nd February 2022, 6 PM
Important Dates of UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.