Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2022
UPSC Jobs: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2022 has recently released a notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Exam 2022 for 253 vacancy. The online application will start from 20th April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
Last Date: 10/05/2022.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Assistant Commandant (Group A)
Number Of Vacancy:
- ◉ 253
Organization wise vacancy:
- ◉ BSF: 66
- ◉ CRPF: 29
- ◉ CISF: 62
- ◉ ITBP: 14
- ◉ SSB: 82
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CAPF Recruitment:
- ◉ A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- ◉ SC/ ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC: 3 years
- ◉ Civilian Central Government Servant: 5 years
- ◉ A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- ◉ UR/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- ◉ Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability: Nil
- ◉ Payment Mode: Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for UPSC Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of UPSC. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Online Application link .
- ◉ Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- ◉ Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- ◉ Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- ◉ Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of online application submission: 20th April 2022
- ◉ Last date of online application submission: 10th May 2022 (18:00 Hrs.)
Important Web-Links of UPSC Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.