Srikishan Sarda College, Hailakandi Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Srikishan Sarda College: Srikishan Sarda College, Hailakandi 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 7 Assistant Professor posts. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application must reach the office of the Principal Srikishan Sarda College within 15 (Fifteen) days from the publication.
Date Of Published: 24/03/2022
Last Date: 15 Days.
Srikishan Sarda College Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- ◉ Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 7
- ◉ Botany: 01 (STP)
- ◉ English: 01 (UR)
- ◉ Statistics: 02 (STH & UR)
- ◉ Persian: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
- ◉ Political Science: 02 (SC & UR)
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
Eligibility Criteria of Srikishan Sarda College Recruitment:
- ◉ Educational qualifications and selection procedure will be as per the Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. AHE.239/2021/68, dated 24/01/2022 and No. DHE/CE/Misc/49/2021/Pt/5, dated 09/02/2022.
- ◉ Good Academic record as defined by the university concerned with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade point scale at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- ◉ Besides, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates having PhD degree, in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedure for award of PhD degree) Regulations, 2009, are exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- ◉ Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date of submitting application forms. M.Phil/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/Publications so acquired for eligibility can be submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
- ◉ Maximum age limit is 38 years as on 01/01/2022 with a relaxation of 03 years for OBC/MOBC and 05 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
How to apply for Srikishan Sarda College Recruitment?
- ◉ Two sets of the filled-in prescribed application form (available on www.sscollegehkd.ac.in) along with Biodata, including valid Phone No., E-Mail ID and self attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards are to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Principal, Srikishan Sarda College, PO & Dist: Hailakandi, PIN- 788151, Assam within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: 24/03/2022] of this advertisement. Candidates must clearly mention the name of the subject/post applied for and reservation category in the application form as well as over the envelope.
- ◉ The application fee is ₹ 1500.00 (Rupees One thousand and five hundred only) as per DHE Assam letter No DHE/CE/Misc/49/2021/Pt/18 dated 25-02-2022 which is non-refundable, the application fee is to be paid either through Demand Draft drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, S. S. COLLEGE, HAILAKANDI payable at SBI, Hailakandi (Code: 0000087) or through Net Banking in the SBI A/C No. 11004226569, A/C Name: M/S SRIKISHAN SARDA COLLEGE, IFSC: SBIN0000087. If paid through Net Banking, candidates are required to attach a proof of the transaction made.
Important Web-Links of Srikishan Sarda College Vacancy:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.