State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in SBI: State Bank of India (SBI) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 6100 Apprentice Posts. The online application will start from 6th July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship.
Last Date: 26/07/2021.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
Number of Vacancy:
- SC: 977
- ST: 567
- OBC: 1375
- EWS: 604
- UR: 2577
SBI Assam Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Total vacancy in Assam:
- 250 posts
District wise vacancy details:
- Barpeta – 11
- Bongaigaon – 6
- Cachar – 15
- Darrang – 4
- Dhemaji – 4
- Dhubri – 9
- Dibrugarh – 19
- Goalpara – 6
- Golaghat – 6
- Hailakandi – 5
- Jorhat – 16
- Kamrup – 9
- Kamrup Metro – 39
- Karbi Anglong – 4
- Karimganj – 6
- Kokrajhar – 4
- Lakhimpur – 7
- Morigaon – 2
- Nagaon – 11
- Nalbari – 6
- North Cachar Hills – 3
- Sibsagar – 9
- Sonitpur – 10
- Tinsukia – 12
- Chirang – 2
- Baksa – 4
- Udalguri – 5
- Biswanath – 5
- Charaideo – 2
- Hojai – 4
- Majuli – 1
- South Salmara- Manchachar – 1
- West Karbi Anglong – 3
Examination centers in Assam:
- Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification as on 31.10.2020:
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Local Language for Assam:
- Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Duration of Training:
- Duration of training is of one year.
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
➢ Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of:-
- (I) online written test, and
- (II) test of local language
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 Marks
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021:
- The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers tentatively in the month of August, 2021.
Application Fee of SBI Apprentice Recruitment:
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment?
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
Important Dates of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 06-07-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-07-2021
- Date for Online Exam: August 2021 (Tentatively)
Important Web-Links of SBI Apprentice Vacancy:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.