Samagra Shiksha, Assam Recruitment 2021
Jobs in SSA: Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 1026 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) posts. Interested and eligible regular working Assistant Teacher or Contractual Assistant Teacher and State Pool Teacher engaged under SSA, Assam of Government/ Provincialised Elementary/ Secondary School of the concerned district may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 24/12/2021.
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)
Number of Vacancy:
- Barpeta: 42
- Biswanath: 14
- Bongaigaon: 29
- Cachar: 50
- Charaideo: 36
- Darrang: 12
- Dhemaji: 87
- Dhubri: 11
- Dibrugarh: 117
- Goalpara: 41
- Golaghat: 79
- Hailakandi: 9
- Hojai: 27
- Jorhat: 58
- Kamrup-Metro: 38
- Kamrup-Rural: 107
- Karimganj: 37
- Lakhimpur: 76
- Majuli: 28
- Morigaon: 5
- Nagaon: 24
- Nalbari: 22
- Sivasagar : 12
- Sonitpur: 24
- South Salmara Mankachar: 5
- Tinsukia: 36
- On attachment basis (salary to be drawn in the parent post of the incumbent).
Related Posts : Bhawanipur Anchalik College Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Professor, Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
- No additional allowance will be provided except for Travelling Allowance as prescribed in the SR&FR of SSA, Assam. This is subject to budget provision of AWP&B.
Eligibility Criteria of Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment:
- Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January’ 2021.
- Maximum age is 50 years as on 1st January’ 2021 for the teachers who have already served as CRCC for at least 3 years under SSA, Assam/Samagra Shiksha.
- Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE recognized professional qualification (2 year D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. etc)
- In case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- In case of Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- Computer Literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc).
- Regular Teacher of Elementary Level OR Secondary Level (Excluding Subject Teacher OR Post Graduate Teacher) of concerned district.
- Contractual Teacher working under SSA (including State Pool Teacher) of concerned district.
- Teacher of same medium can apply against medium specific cluster.
- Single – Science Teacher/ Hindi Teacher/ Classical Teacher/ Arabic Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher of Single/ Double Teacher school is not eligible.
- Head Master/ Head Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher from High PTR school is not eligible (in case of Lower Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:30, in case Upper Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:40 and in case of High School, PTR should not be more than 1:40). The PTR of the school will have to be counted excluding the applicant teacher.
How to Apply for Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Recruitment?
- The candidates will have to apply in written application in specific Format along with Working Certificate and the photocopy of all relevant documents and one passport size photograph to respective (working and applied) District Mission Office, SSA.
- Candidates will have to give option of only one Cluster within his/her working district only in the application itself .
- The last date of receipt of application at respective District Mission Office, SSA is 24.12.2021.
Important Dates of Samagra Shiksha CRCC Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of submission of application: 9th December 2021
- Last date of submission of application: 24th December 2021
- Date of issue of admit card: 30th December 2021
- Date of written test: To be notified later
Important Web-Links of Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment:
- Application Format : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- List of Vacant Clusters : Click Here
- Working Certificate : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.