OIL India Nursing Admission 2021
Oil India Limited 2021 has recently released the official OIL India Nursing Admission 2021 notification for admission into 3 year General Nursing and Midwifery Course in the School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital Duliajan for the session 2021-2022. Interested and eligible female candidates of District Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang District of Arunachal Pradesh can apply online for this course.
OIL India Nursing Admission Details
Name of course:
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course
Name of institute:
- School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital Duliajan
Name of organisation:
- Oil India Limited
Duration of course:
- 3 years
Number of seats:
Category-wise seat distribution:
- UR: 14
- OBC/MOBC: 5
- SC: 2
- ST: 5
- PWD: 1(OH)
- EWS: 3
Help line number:
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of OIL India Nursing Admission:
➢ Candidates want to enroll for OIL India Nursing courses 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Only unmarried female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Female candidates of District Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang District of Arunachal Pradesh can apply .
- Must be between 17 to 25 years as on 31st December 2021.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories are as follows:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Minimum 10+2 class passed from a recognised board in any stream with English and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks for General candidates (5% relaxation for SC/ST/O.B.C./M.O.B.C/PWD candidates). Preference will be given to candidates passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates must be physically fit and will be finally selected for admission only after they are declared fit by the OIL medical board.
Selection Process of OIL India Nursing Admission:
➢ The selection process of OIL India Nursing Admission consists of following phases:
- The eligible candidates will have to appear a written test. The pass mark in the written test is 45 percent for General candidates and 40 percent for SC/ST/O.B.C./M.O.B.C/PWD candidates.
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) and shall be set from the course of Class X covering following subjects:
|General knowledge, General Awareness, Popular Science||25 Marks|
|General English||25 Marks|
|General Mathematics||25 Marks|
|General Science||25 Marks|
➢ The duration of the test will be 02.00 hours and total marks will be 100. The questions will be in English language. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be considered for selection on provisional basis based on merit in the written test.
- Provisionally selected candidates will have to appear before a Board for original document verification and medical examination.
- Selected candidates for admission will be required to undergo one year compulsory post qualification practical training following completion of GNM Course in the company managed health and medical units. They must complete their full training period (including one year compulsory practical training); otherwise the cost incurred on them during the course has to be refunded if they discontinue their course/training of their own.
How to Apply for OIL India Nursing Admission?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for OIL India Nursing Admission by visiting Official OIL India Nursing Admission Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for this course.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and go to “Application Form” section.
- Step 3: In the next stage, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents including photograph and signature.
- Step 4: At the end, submit the form.
- Step 5: Also, don’t forget to take a print of the submitted form.
Important Dates of OIL India Nursing Admission 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 11th October 2021, 12 Midnight
- Last date of submission of online application: 25th October 2021, 12 Midnight
- Date of release of Admit Card: 14th November 2021, 12 Midnight to 20th November 2021, 12 Midnight
- Date of entrance exam: 21st November 2021
- Date of declaration of results: 3rd December 2021
- Counseling and documents verification: 8th December 2021
- Likely date of commencement of course: 14th December 2021
Important Web Links of OIL India Nursing Admission:
- Online Application : Click Here
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Information Brouchre : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
➢ Note: Many details are updated from last year’s official notification. Details will be updated once the official notification released.