NERIE B.Ed Admission 2022
North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE), Umiam, Meghalaya is a premier institute for caters to the educational needs of the eight states of the North East- Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. It offers various courses including B.Ed., M.Ed.
NERIE, Umiam has released the official notification for Common Entrance Examination – CEE 2022 for admission into 2 year regular B.Ed. Course at NERIE, Umiam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
NERIE B.Ed Admission Details
Name of course:
- ◉ Bachelor of Education (B. Ed)
Duration of course:
- ◉ 2 years (Regular)
Number of seats:
- ◉ 50
State-wise seat distribution:
- ◉ Assam: 15
- ◉ Arunachal Pradesh: 5
- ◉ Manipur: 5
- ◉ Meghalaya: 5
- ◉ Mizoram: 5
- ◉ Nagaland: 5
- ◉ Sikkim: 5
- ◉ Tripura: 5
- ◉ Candidates with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science or Mathematics or in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Social Science/Humanities/Commerce are eligible for admission to the programme (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates).
About NERIE 2 Year B.Ed Course:
- ◉ The Two-year Bachelor of Education programme, generally known as B.Ed., is designed based on the recommendations of the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). This is a professional course that prepares teachers for upper primary or middle level (classes VI-VIII), secondary level (classes IX-X) and senior secondary level (classes XI-XII) for applicants with post-graduation. The curriculum is designed to integrate the study of Subject Knowledge, Human Development, Pedagogical Knowledge and Communication Skills.
- ◉ This programme specifically provides quality teachers for secondary schools in Science, Mathematics, Language and Social Science. The students admitted to the course every year opt for either Science and Maths or Social Science and Languages. This entitles them to become efficient teachers of Science/Mathematics, and Social Science/Language. The course is so designed in such a way that the students will be well versed in content as well as pedagogy. Through CEE-2022 candidates will get opportunity to get admission in B.Ed. in any one of the RIEs at Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru and North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) Shillong, based on their state of eligibility.
- ◉ All the applicants have to pay a nominal fee as application fee. The fee can be paid online using various below mentioned methods. The category-wise application fee is as mentioned below.
How to Apply for NERIE B.Ed Admission?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates from 8 North Eastern states may apply online through the official website www.cee.ncert.gov.in . They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of NERIE Umiam Admission 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 20th April 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 30th June 2022
- ◉ Date of CEE Examination 2022: 24th July 2022
Important Web-links of NERIE Umiam B.Ed Admission:
- ◉ Online Application Link : Click Here
- ◉ Official Notification : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
FAQs of NERIE B.Ed Admission:
1. What is the starting date to apply online for NERIE B.Ed Admission?
- ◉ The starting date to apply online for NERIE B.Ed Admission 2022 is 20th April 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply online for NERIE B.Ed Admission 2022?
- ◉ The last date to apply online for NERIE B.Ed Admission is 30th June 2022.
3. How many seats are vacant under NERIE B.Ed Admission 2022 ?
- ◉ There are a total of 50 seats of B.Ed course under NERIE B.Ed Admission.