District Sessions Judge, Morigaon Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Morigaon Judiciary: Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 6 peon posts on a regular basis in the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon, Assam. The online application will start from 27th September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://morigaonjudiciary.gov.in.
Last Date: 25/10/2021
Sessions Judge Morigaon Recruitment 2021
Name of the Post:
Number of Vacancy:
- 6 (six)
- Rs. 12000-520O0+GP-3900/- (PB-1) and other allowances admissible as per Rules.
- Class VIII passed but class XII not passed. ” Candidates who have passed class XII and above are ineligible to apply.”
- Candidates must mention the latest employment exchange registration number,
- Candidates must declare their highest qualification. In case of false declaration, the candidate will be subject to criminal liability.
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
How to apply Morigaon Sessions Judge Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply online through the District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon, Assam Recruitment portal – https://morigaonjudiciary.gov.in. Submit online application before 25th October 2021.
Important Dates of Morigaon Judiciary Vacancy 2021:
- Staring date of online application : 27/09/2021
- Last date of online application : 25/10/2021
Important Web web links of Morigaon Judiciary Recruitment:
- View Official Advertisement : Click here
- Apply Online Application : Click here
- Visit website : Click here
Sessions Judge Morigaon Selection Process:
- There will be an objective type Written test of t hour duration comprising 50 questions carrying 1 mark each. Questions will be based on General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, Aptitude, etc. of class VIII standard. There will be no negative 5. Category Vacancy Unreserved 1 OBC 3 SC 1 sr(H) 1 Total 6 Page 1 of 3 mark for the wrong answer. Minimum qualifying marks for written examination for the unreserved category will be 50o/o and that for reserved category will be 40ol0.
- On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates in the ratio of 1:5 (in each category) shall be called for viva-voce subject to securing minimum qualifying marks. However, the Selection Board reserves the right to call more candidates for the Viva-voce in case more than one candidate secures the least mark of qualifying for the Viva-voce.
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.