Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Labour Welfare Department: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 5 Inspector of Factories Posts under Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam. The online application will start from 20th December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. .
Last Date: 20/01/2022.
Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Inspector of Factories
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 3
- OBC/ MOBC: 1
- EWS: 1
- PB-4, ₹ 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: ₹ 12,700/-
Eligibility Criteria of Labour Welfare Department Recruitment:
- The candidates should not be less than 23 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Related Posts : Bhawanipur Anchalik College Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Professor, Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable :
- (I) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (II) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- (III) For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate.
- Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology preferably Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Practical experience of two years in workshop or manufacturing concern of good standing.
➢ Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
- Women Candidate: 35.40
How to Apply for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on Online Application link .
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of Labour Department Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 20-12-2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 20-01-2022
Important Web-Links of Labour Department Recruitment:
- Online Application : Link Available from 20/12/2021
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.