Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam Recruitment 2022
Jobs in APSC: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 4 Research Assistant and Inspector of Boilers Vacancy under Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam. The online application will start from 16th April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. http://apsc.nic.in.
Last Date: 16/05/2022.
Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
1. Name of Post:
- ◉ Research Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 2
- ◉ ₹ 22,000/- to 97,000/- GP: ₹ 9,400/-
- ◉ Minimum qualification is 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any recognized University.
- ◉ Experience in dealing with subjects of Labour Laws in the Government Department/ Organization Or Degree or Diploma in Labour Laws/ Social Works.
2. Name of Post:
- ◉ Inspector of Boilers
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 2
- ◉ ₹ 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- GP: ₹ 12,700/-
- ◉ Candidate must have a Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- ◉ Must have two years experience as technical personnel in design, construction, erection, operation, testing, repair, maintenance or inspection of boilers or in implementation of the Boilers Acts, 1923 and rules and regulations framed there under.
Other Criteria of Labour Welfare Department Recruitment:
- ◉ The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable :
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 yea₹
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 yea₹
- (iii) For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate.
➢ Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
- ◉ General/EWS: 285.40
- ◉ SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- ◉ BPL: 35.40
- ◉ PWBD: 35.40
How to Apply for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Online Application link .
- ◉ Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- ◉ Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- ◉ Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- ◉ Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of Labour Department Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 16th April 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 16th May 2022
Important Web-Links of Labour Department Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : 16th April 2022
- ◉ View official Advertisement : AD I | AD II
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.