Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in IOCL: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 71 Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) posts in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The online application will start from 1st October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ioclrhq.onlinereg.in.
Last Date: 22/10/2021
IOCL Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Assistant Quality Control Officer
Number of Vacancy:
Scale of Pay:
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (Grade A0).
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Recruitment:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Maximum 30 Years as on 30-09-2021 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability): 10 years
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
- Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full–time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
Experience: Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in following:
- Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories AND/ OR
- Experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products. (Disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Biological, Radiological, NDT etc. shall not be considered)
- Experience gained after date of declaration of result of qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience. Any experience gathered after B.Sc. or as a short-term trainee (summer/winter project etc. during M.Sc.) will not be considered towards relevant experience.
- Teaching & Research experience in an academic institute will not be considered as relevant experience.
Selection Process of IOCL Recruitment:
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
- The candidates should secure minimum qualifying marks as mentioned below in each stage i.e. Written Test, GD/GT and Personal Interview, for consideration for next stage of selection process and finally adjudged suitable for selection.
|General, EWS & OBC||SC, ST, PwBD & ExSM|
|Written Test||40 out of 100||35 out of 100|
|GD/GT & Personal Interview||40%||40%|
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM: NIL
- Payment mode: SBI e-collect
How to apply for IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officer Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official IOCL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
➢ Upon completion of such application/fees payment (as applicable) and final submission of application form, candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and attach self-attested copies of necessary documents .
➢ The above documents are to be sent (with name of post super-scribed on the envelope) by ordinary post so as to reach by 06-11-2021 to The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Important Dates of IOCL Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-10-2021, 10.00 hours
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22-10-2021, 17.00 hours
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 21-10-2021, 17.00 hours
Important Web-Links of IOCL Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.