IIM CAT Notification 2021
Common Admission Test (CAT) is the prerequisite entrance examination for admission into various Post Graduate and Fellow/ Doctorate programmes of prestigious Indian Institutes of Managements (IIM) across the country. However, CAT scores are also allowed to be used by a few other listed non-IIM member institutions to shortlist eligible candidates for various management courses.
Indian Institutes of Management has released the official notification of IIM Common Admission Test CAT 2021. This year, Indian Institutes of Management will conduct the computer- based Common Admission Test 2021 (CAT 2021) on November 28, 2021 in three sessions. Interested and eligible candidates who wants to pursue their career in the field management, may apply online here for this entrance test .
IIM CAT Examination Details
Name of examination:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021
Name of institution:
- Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
Date of CAT 2021:
- November 28, 2021
List of IIMs:
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam
Help Desk Number:
Eligibility Criteria of IIM CAT:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories].
Final Year Student:
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of their University/Institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
CAT Application Fee:
➢ Candidates have to pay a fixed amount as application fee. Details are as given below:
- SC, ST and PwD: ₹1100
- Others: ₹2200
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for IIM Common Admission Test (CAT)?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of management may apply online here by visiting Official IIM CAT 2021 Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply .
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Now”.
- 3rd Step: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- 4th Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 5th Step: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 6th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of IIM CAT Notification 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2021 by 05:00 p.m.
- Date for Admit Card Download: 27-10 to 28-11-2021
- Date of CAT 2021: 28-11-2021
- Date for Declaration of Result: Second week of January, 2022 (Tentative)