IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022
Jobs in IDBI: IDBI Bank 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 500 Assistant Manager Grade A vacancy. The online application will start from 3rd June 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.idbibank.in.
Last Date: 17/06/2022.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Assistant Manager
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 500
- ◉ UR: 200
- ◉ SC: 121
- ◉ ST: 28
- ◉ EWS: 50
- ◉ OBC: 101
Eligibility Criteria of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidate age must be between 21 to 28 years as on 01/04/2022.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as follows:
- ◉ SC /ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- ◉ PWD: 10 years
- ◉ Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- ◉ Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
About the program:
- ◉ Selected candidates will be inducted into 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) program comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at campus and 3 months of internship at IDBI Bank’s branches. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF certificate and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- ◉ Others (Application fee + Intimation Charges): ₹ 1000/-
- ◉ SC/ ST/ PWD (Intimation Charges): ₹ 200/-
- ◉ Payment mode: Pay the fee through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
Selection Process of IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy:
- ◉ The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
- ◉ The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview.
- ◉ The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University/ Nitte University as stipulated in the advertisement.
How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting IDBI Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for IDBI Executive recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application”.
- ◉ Step 3: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 4: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of IDBI Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 03.06.2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 17.06.2022
Important Web-Links of IDBI Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : 03.06.2022
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.