IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
Jobs in IDBI Bank: IDBI Bank 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 650 Assistant Manager Grade A Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who wants to pursue their career in Banking and Finance sector may apply online here. Selected candidates will be first inducted in to a Post Graduate Diploma program.
Last Date: 22/08/2021.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Assistant Manager
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 265
- SC: 97
- ST: 48
- EWS: 65
- OBC: 175
Eligibility Criteria of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidate age must be between 21 to 28 years as on 01/07/2021 .
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as follows:
- SC /ST: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers .
About the program:
- Selected candidates will be inducted into 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) program comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at campus and 3 months of internship at IDBI Bank’s branches. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF certificate and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- Others (Application fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Intimation Charges): Rs. 200/-
- Payment mode: Pay the fee through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
Selection Process of IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy:
➢ The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
|Section/s||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60|
➢ The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview.
➢ The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University/ Nitte University as stipulated in the advertisement.
How to Apply for IDBI Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting IDBI Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for IDBI Executive recruitment.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” .
- 3rd Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 4th Step: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 5th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of IDBI Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 10.08.2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 22.08.2021
- Date of Online Test at all Centers (Tentative): 04.09.2021
Important Web-Links of IDBI Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.