Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Gauhati High Court: Gauhati High Court (GHC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 22 posts in Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service (AJS). The online application will start from 11 June 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.ghconline.gov.in.
Last Date: 10/08/2021.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Assam Judicial Service, Grade III
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 4
- SC: 4
- STP: 5
- STH: 9
Scale of pay:
- Scale of pay of Rs.27,700-770-33,090-920-40, 450-1080-44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
- Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt Of applications 43 years of age in the case Of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 38 years of age in the case of others.
- Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Assam Judicial Service:
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/ Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination:
➢ Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper-V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce:
➢ Provided that Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examinations for the purpose of final selection. The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
- Interview/ Viva Voce: 50 Marks.
➢ The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview.
➢ The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
➢ Application fee is to be paid as stated below:
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
- PWD: Nil
Mode of payment:
- The payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only. For payment, the candidate should approach the bank along with the Challan copy and the fee amount reflected on the Challan. On payment of the same, the Bank will provide a Journal Number. Please ensure to have the bank official’s signature and seal on the Challan copy. Please keep the candidate’s copy of the Challan carefully for any future.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Grade AJS Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by visiting Gauhati High Court website www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 28/06/2021.
- This is a partial modification to the earlier advertisement dated 2nd June 2021 and accordingly the candidates who had already submitted online applications between 11th to 28th June 2021 need not apply again. Only candidates belonging to ST (P) and ST (H) may submit fresh application.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Grade III Vacancy:
- Submission of online application starts from: 11.06.2021 27/07/2021 from 3.00 pm
- Last date for submission of online application: 28.06.2021 10/08/2021 till 5.00 pm
- Last date for payment of fees: 01.07.2021 12/08/2021 till bank transaction hour
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.