Environment & Forests Deptt., Assam Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Forest Department: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 50 Forest Ranger posts in the Assam Forest Service under Environment & Forests Deptt., Govt. of Assam. The online application will start from 28th December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://forest.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: 27/01/2022.
Forest Department Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Forest Ranger
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 35
- OBC/ MOBC: 5
- SC: 1
- STP: 2
- STH: 2
- EWS: 5
- PB 3 ₹ 22,000/- to 97,000/- and GP: ₹ 10,300/-
Eligibility Criteria of Forest Department Recruitment:
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H): 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
|📜 VIII Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 10th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 12th Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Degree Pass Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Private Job News||Apply Now|
|📜 Government Job News||Apply Now|
➢ Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:
- I. Agriculture
- II. Botany
- III. Chemistry
- IV. Computer Applications/ Computer Science
- V. Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- VI. Environmental Science
- VII. Forestry
- VIII. Geology
- IX. Horticulture
- X. Mathematics
- XI. Physics
- XII. Statistics
- XIII. Veterinary Science
- XIV. Zoology
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
|Check Recommended Books for Competitive Exams: Click Here|
- General/EWS: ₹ 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: ₹ 185.40
- BPL: ₹ 35.40
How to apply for Forest Department Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for APSC CCE Exam by visiting at official portal of Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on Online Application Form link .
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of Forest Department Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 28th December 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 27th January 2022
Important Web-Links of Forest Department Vacancy:
- Online Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of Assam Forest Recruitment:
- How many posts are vacant under Forest Department Assam?
➢ 50 Forest Ranger posts are currently lying vacant under Forest Department, Assam .
- What is the starting date of online application?
➢ The starting date of online application submission for Assam Forest Department Recruitment is 28th December 2021.
- What is the last date of online application?
➢ The last date of online application submission for Assam Forest Recruitment is 27th January 2022.