Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Forensic Science: Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 7 Grade III & Grade IV post in the cadre of Junior Assistant (LDA), Grade-IV (Attendant/Laboratory Bearer) and Cook. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in Standard Form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to “The Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam”.
Last Date: 12/10/2021.
Forensic Science Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant (LDA)
Number of Vacancy:
- 2 [UR-1, EWS-1]
- Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- GP Rs. 6,200 p.m.
- Applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics Concept of data base, Internet, E-mail etc.
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
2. Name of the Post:
- Grade – IV (Attendant/ Laboratory Bearer)
Number of Vacancy:
- 4 [UR-1, OBC-1, STP-1, EWS-1]
- Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- GP Rs.3,900/- p.m.
- Read up to Class – VIII
3. Name of the Post:
Number of Vacancy:
- 1 [UR-1]
- Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- GP Rs.3,900/- p.m
- Read up to Class – VIll. Experience certificate from reputed Hotel/Restaurant
Other Criteria of Forensic Science Recruitment:
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate:
- The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
- Upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 5 years for ST candidates.
How to Apply for Forensic Science Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette to the following address.
Directorate of Forensic Science,
Assam,Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
➢ The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Documents to be attached with Forensic Science Application Form:
➢ Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- I) Recent passport-sized photograph.
- II) Educational Qualification certificates.
- III) Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- IV) Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- V) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
- VI) The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority, The Director shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
- VII) One self-Addressed envelope (27cmx13cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- VIII) While filling the present Address/Address for communication PIN Code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE NO. if applicable).
Important Dates of Forensic Science Vacancy 2021:
- Starting date of submission of application: 21st September 2021
- Last date of application submission of application: 12th October 2021
Important Web-Links of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.