Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2022
Jobs in ESIC: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 1120 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) posts in Grade – II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/ Dispensaries. The online application will start from 31st December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.esic.nic.in.
Last Date: 31/01/2022.
ESIC Recruitment 2022
Name of the post:
- Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic)
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 459
- SC: 158
- ST: 88
- OBC: 303
- EWS: 112
- Level –10 of Pay Matrix (₹ 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC
Eligibility Criteria of ESIC Recruitment:
- Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
- A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/–
- Rs. 500/–
- Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card/UPI.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official ESIC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of ESIC Recruitment 2022:
- Staring date of submission of online application: 31/12/2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 31/01/2022
Important Web-Links of ESIC Vacancy:
- Online Application : Link Available from 31/12/2021
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.