DHS Assam Result 2021
DHS Result: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam 2021 has recently released the written examination result for the recruitment of 498 Staff Nurse Vacancy. Candidates who appeared in the written exam on 10th January 2021 for these vacancy may now check their result from this page.
Qualified candidates further have to appear in an Online Skill Test to be conducted by DHS, Assam from 6th September 2021.
DHS Assam Result Details
Name of the post:
- Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancy:
- 498 Posts
Name of organization:
- Directorate of Health Services, (DHS) Assam
Date of exam:
- 10th January 2021 (Sunday)
Type of exam:
- Written Test
Date of result:
- 1st September 2021
Date of online skill test:
- 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th and 11th September 2021
DHS Assam Online Skill Test:
- All qualified candidates are directed to appear in an Online Skill Test.
- In addition, all the qualified candidates are directed to upload scanned copies of their documents at the link available at the official website of Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in).
How to Check DHS Assam Result?
➢ Candidates appeared in DHS Assam written exam may check this page to get updated about their results. They may follow below mentioned steps to receive their results online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Web-Link’s section.
- Step 2: Click on the DHS Assam Result 2021 link.
- Step 3: A PDF file will be opened.
- Step 4: Search your roll number in that particular PDF file .
- Step 5: If your roll number is found, congratulations, you are shortlisted for next phase of selection process .